12th October 1960, born in Vienna
- 1960-1975 elementary school and secondary school Dietrichgasse Vienna 3rd district. Country music, german hits and pop music always attended me. First experience with public performances as member of the school choir.
- 1975-1980 †institute for higher technical education telecommunication domain successfully finished. At the age of 15 I’ve got my first guitar. Too much singing and playing guitar with my classmates led to three special exams in mathematics. I succeeded but still I’m not a mathematician.
- 1980-1981 Serving the Austrian Army
That crazy shouting all day long pissed me off really. But fortunately Wolfgang Ambros (a famous austrian singer) wrote a song about the “army-life” called “Tagwache” (the morning call). This song made me surviving my army time.
- 1981 staring my career in the former Austrian “Bundesamt for Zivilluftfahrt”, today “Austro Control”. Yes, indeed freedom is endless in the sky, if the air traffic controller gives the permission to do. Occasionally on Christmas celebrations and other in-house parties I took the opportunity to live out my musical talents.
- 1999-2002 finalized my postgraduate study at Campus Vienna in technical project – and process management. Now it is crystal clear to me: Visions & Power Point presentations are the vital from the management point of view. Thereof I can sing a song of this important stuff. I’ve proofed this at many occasion on campus celebrations.
- 2004-2004 achieved the certification in project management it is IPMA Level “C”. From this time on I could sing about project stories as well.
- 2008-2008 joined singing lessons at VHS Wien 3 ( a public school). I learned to love and to sing german songs composed by Brahms & Schubert. My conclusion: I’m a Baritone. Until that, I believed I am Tom Jones
- 2009-2010 finished the mental coaching class at “coaching you”. First composing of the music for a meditation called “Die Zartheit meiner Seele” which means “the tenderness of my soul”.
- 2015-2017 creating my YouTube channel and started uploading my Songs. Earned the first thumbs up and likes. Continued to write very personal songs. Started playing more live gigs.
The guitar is always with me